Cangzhou Huachen ม้วนขึ้นรูปเครื่องจักร CO., Ltd
ไม่เพียง แต่มุ่งเน้นที่ความสมบูรณ์ของเครื่องจักร แต่ยังสมบูรณ์แบบในทุกรายละเอียด

บ้าน
ผลิตภัณฑ์
เกี่ยวกับเรา
ทัวร์โรงงาน
ควบคุมคุณภาพ
ติดต่อเรา
ขออ้าง
ข่าว บริษัท
บ้าน ผลิตภัณฑ์เครื่องขึ้นลอนเย็น

5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing

ได้รับการรับรอง
อย่างดี เครื่องขึ้นรูปลอนหลังคา สำหรับการขาย
อย่างดี เครื่องขึ้นรูปลอนหลังคา สำหรับการขาย
เครื่องใช้งานง่าย เจ้านายดีมาก

—— Mr.Angolon จากยุโรป

นี่คือผู้ผลิตที่ดีเป็นผู้สื่อสารภาษาอังกฤษที่ดีและฉันชอบเครื่องของคุณ มันมีคุณภาพดีและน่ารัก!

—— Mr.Mark จากแอฟริกา

ผู้จัดจำหน่ายที่ดี! ฉันชอบการจัดส่งที่รวดเร็วและรอบการผลิตที่รวดเร็ว

—— Mr.Jack จากอเมริกา

สนทนาออนไลน์ตอนนี้ฉัน

5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing

ประเทศจีน 5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing ผู้ผลิต

ภาพใหญ่ :  5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing

รายละเอียดสินค้า:

Place of Origin: Botou Hebei China
ชื่อแบรนด์: HC
ได้รับการรับรอง: ISO
Model Number: HC-Stud

การชำระเงิน:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1set
ราคา: 12000-19000
Packaging Details: Main machine is nude,the computer control box is packed by carton box
Delivery Time: 30days
Payment Terms: 30% deposit by T/T in advance and 70% balance after inspection confirmation before shipment
Supply Ability: 20 sets/month
Contact Now
รายละเอียดสินค้า
Power: 5.5KW Capacity: 45m/min
Punching: available Feature: two in one
Usage: drywall system

5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing

 

NOTE: The C Stud and U Track can make on one machine. The quotation I offer is the high speed type, the speed can reach 60m/min.

5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing

 

A Technical specification

 

Control System PLC Colored Touch Screen
Main Frame 18mm steel welding
Main Power 5.5kw
Power Supply 380V, 3-Phase,50Hz or any
Forming Speed 60m/min
Roll Station 10 stands
Shaft Diameter 42 mm
Feeding Thickness 0.3-0.8mm
Cutter Standard GCr12
Roller Standard 45# Plating Cr

 

Light steel metal stud keel framing machine roll forming machine

 

c channel roll forming machine

 

2. Technical parameters:

 

Technical parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification c stud roll forming machine
2 Main motor power 3kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame 300mm H-Beam
8 Backboard Thickness 14mm
9 Chain Size 20mm
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-1.2mm
     
12 Productivity 8-12m/min
13 Roll Station 11
14 Roller Diameter 70mm
15 Roller material 45# steel
16 Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
17 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
18 Overall Size 3000×800×1000mm
19 Total Weight 2T
20 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
21 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
22 Package nude in the container
23 Minimum order quantity 1 set
24 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
25 Delivery time 30 working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.
 

รายละเอียดการติดต่อ
Cangzhou Huachen Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd.

ผู้ติดต่อ: Jing

โทร: +8618825117789

ส่งคำถามของคุณกับเราโดยตรง (0 / 3000)